Missions and objectives
The Foundation for Elderly Care Mission: „Improving life quality for elderly people, by promoting alternative and efficient, social and medical services, in community (day care center, hospice and respite services, health care services, social and medical home care assistance.
1. Day Care Center for Elderly
2. Home Health Care and Palliative Care
3. Services Reminiscence Center
4. Rental of medical recovery equipment.
Objectives of the future:
• organizational development and increasing the capacity of FEC’s team;
• ensuring continuity of provided services;
• continuous improvement of the quality of services provided;
•development of new projects aimed at the elderly;
• build new partnerships;
• fundraising activities to support our projects;
• Campaign 2%.